Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Inkspirations Challenge #87 - Top Note Bloom

Hithere, this week's challenge at Inkspirations is a fabulous sketch, offering all sorts of possibilities:-



I have picked up my favourite tool at the moment (SU's Top Note Die) & used it for one of the panels:-


The colours aren't very true here, but I've used Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Vanilla & Old Olive Cardstock.  The bloom has been coloured up with Cherry Cobbler, Red Riding Hood, Old Olive & Lucky Limeade markers, then I have recoloured the image with a Versamark marker & clear embossed it.  I've overstamped both the Vanilla & Crumb Cake panels with a soft script & sponged to "grunge" them up a bit.  The Olive panel has also been stamped with Crumb Cake with the new Parlor Prints background stamp to give a soft hint of colour.

The rest of the Design Team have a fantastic range of inspirational pieces to get you motivated, so please come & join us!
The Challenge Site


Cindy
Kirsty
Makeesha
Renée






Brandi
Carrie
Helen
Ilina
Lee-Anne
Marisa

Card Components:  
Drop me a line if you'd like any details.  :)