Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #19 - Miss Anya

This week I have managed to squeeze in an entry at the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge, where you can find this fabulous sketch by Jen:-


I have rotated the sketch anticlockwise by 90 degrees & come up with this:-

 
I've used a cute Miss Anya image which I orginally stamped on watercolour paper so I could colour her with my stamp pad inks & an aquapainter.  Anyway, while I was away camping over the Australia Day weekend, I coloured her with prismacolor pencils instead.  Here's a close-up:-


I did the colouring without any regard for cardstock colours, but really like the somewhat unusual combination of SU's peach parfait, perfect plum, white shimmer & razzleberry satin ribbon.  Definitely not colours I normally would pull out to use together!  

Miss Anya is fussy cut & popped up on dimensionals & the matted shimmer panel is also raised on dimensionals:-


This image was lots of fun to colour, as were her two sisters who might make an appearance some time soon.  :)

The Freshly Made Design Team have some great inspiration pieces & there are some fabulous entries that you can check out at the FMS blog here.

Card Components  (all SU except as noted)
Cardstock:  Peach Parfait, Perfect Plum, Shimmer White, Watercolour Paper
Stamps:  Vintage Labels (retired)
Other:  Jewellery Tag Punch, Razzleberry Ribbon, Pearls, Dimensionals, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
Non SU:  Prismacolor pencils, Miss Anya stamp (by the Greeting Farm), Forever Jet Black Archival Ink