Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

JAI #100 - Just Add Crowns

After a nice long break, I thought I might try my hand at the challenge at Just Add Ink this week, to "just add crowns".  So that's what I did (21 of them!)

Here's my card:-


I've made the background paper by versamark stamping & then black embossing the crown from SU's Artistic Etchings.  It looks great when the light hits it:-


I have used the decorative label punch under the oval sentiment panel, but wanted to remove the spikey points.  Here's how I did that:-




Make sure you go check out all the fabulous DT projects - JAI have put together a fun blog hop to celebrate their #100 Challenge milestone.  Congratulations Ladies!

Card Components  (all SU) 
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Poppy Parade
Stamps:  Artistic Etchings, Tiny Tags, Afterthoughts (retired)
Inks:  Versamark
Other:  Decorative Label, Wide Oval & 1.3/8" Circle Punches, Black Embossing Powder, Silver Embossing Powder, Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals