Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Paper Players Challenge #120 - A Simple, Sparkly Thanks!


This week at The Paper Players, Ann is our Hostess, & has presented the following challenge:-


Oh dear, I felt like a rebel when I saw the gorgeous creations from the rest of the team!  I have gone with a simple, clean & crisp "Thank You" card:-


I have a lovely collection of coloured glitter, which hasn't seen daylight in a while, since I discovered SU's Dazzling Diamonds, so I thought I would break it out.  I stamped the letters onto JAC paper (double sided adhesive), which was mounted onto cardstock:-


Then I fussy cut them:-


Then I popped them up on dimensionals, added them to the white shimmer layer, peeled off the JAC paper liner & added the glitter.  It's so sparkly!!  :)

Hope you can join us with your "Give Thanks" creation this week.  Here are the links to the rest of the DT so you can check out their fabulous projects:-

Lesley Croghan (taking a well earned break) - Always Playing with Paper
Ann Schach - The Stampin' Schach
Anne Marie Hile - Stampin' Anne
Jaydee - Jaydee's Stamping
LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings
Nance Leedy - Canopy Crafts
Amy White - White House Stamping
Dawn Easton - Treasure Oiler Designz
Jen Arkfeld - Stamped Silly


Stampin' Up!:
White Shimmer Cardstock, Concord Crush Cardstock, Basic Black Ink, Jumbo Outline Alphabet Stamps (retired), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Dimensionals
Other:
AED Glitter "Ocean Depths", JAC Paper