Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

CASE-ing the Catty #45 - Hostess section with a slice of cake :)

Welcome to this week's CASE-ing the Catty Blog Hop!  We are featuring projects inspired by the Hostess section of the Stampin' Up! annual catalogue (pages 178-181).  You may have come straight from Stasia's cute Halloween project, or started here, but you can work your way around the entire Hop & see the Crew's wonderful projects by following the links in each post.  If you get lost along the way, you can find a complete list of participants on the CTC post.

I was inspired by the tag on page 181.  I like the fact that the image is composed of stamped & raised elements.  I was also inspired by the Sweet Stack Cake Kit that is shown on page 178.  I made a slice of chocolate cake with a watermelon bow & added a flower similar to the one on the top layer of the cake.  I also added a couple of leaves to tie in with the stamped image on my tag.


Emma's awesome project is next.  :)  You can find it by clicking on the image below:-

http://vintagegraffiti.com/2015/08/28/everyone-loves-a-good-hostess-with-case-ing-the-catty/

I had a lot of fun making that cake slice!  Here are some more slices with Mint Macaron trim & spiral flower embellishments.  :)



Thanks for stopping by!